2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I am so tired from the rough day that I had. I wish you all a peaceful and happy Sabbath.
Replies
16
Views
167
God, You know - thank You. I believe You already worked the unspoken needs for my good. ###
Replies
12
Views
49
My father God I’m coming to you to touch, ###, ###, ###, ###, & ### heart. Hear their cry and lead them in the right direction away from me so I can do the things in my life you are calling me to do. Protect me from them & other enemies that may be around me. Lead them astray from me right into...
Replies
10
Views
111
Please pray for me to get someone to help me financially. AMEN
Replies
14
Views
59
kindly continue to pray for ### that ### sickness disease will heal in Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
61
Kindly solve the problem God, only You can solve, I have done nothing but it's a technical problem, even the seniors are there, she will blame me. I'm really worried, the payment has been done but it's still showing not done. Help me God resolve the problem. I ask this prayer to be solved in...
Replies
10
Views
61
I can't sleep because of many thoughts on my mind. I want to stop masturbating, watching pornography and smoking, but it's very difficult. Please pray so that God can help me!
Replies
10
Views
55
Please pray for my parents. My father is having an infection in the stomach. My mother is having an infection in the windpipe. Please pray for both of them to get healed. Thanks for your prayers.
Replies
10
Views
65
Pray for ### she had surgery not successful must have a partial hysterectomy. She has a fibroid size of a tennis ball blocking the uterus. Please pray she will be ok and all this is non-cancerous. Thank you and God bless all of you. She will have surgery this week.
Replies
9
Views
45
Back
Top Bottom