2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus please help me. I pray that all my sins are washed clean. Forgive me of my sins. and I pray for a brand new start in my journey with you Father. I pray that go to heaven. I also pray that my loved ones around me ones I talk to and don't talk to will find you and do the right things...
Replies
7
Views
23
* I am always blessed by Abba 
 * I am a child of the Most High Abba 
 * I always have Abba's favour 
 * I have strong faith 
 * I am valuable 
 * I am confident 
 * I am bold 
 * I am strong 
 * I am in shape 
 * I am very healthy 
 * I am full of energy 
 * I am happy 
 * I am beautiful 
 * I...
Replies
6
Views
30
My name is ### am urgently requesting prayers for depression, anxiety, financial problem am at my lowest, I just want to give up. Things are bad.
Replies
13
Views
56
I am torn, I want to return to the coast, better opportunities for me, friends, good people. I am struggling with an attraction to someone who had always been a friend but I have pictured her in a different light as some information came to the surface I had forgotten. Honestly I know this...
Replies
6
Views
31
Please God please forgive all my sin I have done against you Jesus. Please pray for me today I have college so please pray that teachers should not scold me or ask questions to me and please pray that the day might be good day and not bad day and please pray for my grandfather health has he is...
Replies
6
Views
22
Dear brother please pray for my newborn baby name ###.
Replies
7
Views
25
God, I have 2 requests. Thank You, ###.
Replies
6
Views
33
Please pray for my breathing, I have a lung issue and am having trouble tonight. Thank you
Replies
12
Views
53
Dear Lord I'm praying my mother ### is okay. She wasn't feeling well today feeling like she was coming down with cold. But she hasn't answered my texts, calls my brother's Facebook msgs. Just praying she is well and she's just sleeping getting much needed rest. Praying I hear from her soon in...
Replies
13
Views
49
Dear Lord, please take this negative reaction I am having because I feel that one of my ### is not true to herself and this is the 2nd time I witnessed it esp. whenever she wants to gain something. Please I pray let my heart, eyes, and mind not be disturbed by this because I too cannot...
Replies
7
Views
34
Back
Top Bottom