2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please help me pray my 3 balikbayan boxes from my mom will arrive here in the Philippines as soon as possible, safe and sound. Important things inside. Thank you. Im ### ###-
Replies
6
Views
29
Jesus please let my phone work again. I cannot replace it. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
31
Thank You Holy Father for healing my sister ###. Holy Spirit please continue to heal ###. Holy Spirit please give her the guidance that she needs to make good health decisions and help her make them. Thank you brothers and sisters for praying for my sister. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
26
Pray for my family, ### wants a divorce.
Replies
13
Views
56
Hello brothers and sisters, I need prayer for a job. I’ve been without a job for ### months already. My family and I are struggling financially. My ###'s retirement check is not enough for the whole month. Please pray I get a job a.s.a.p and that God illuminates me where else I should apply to...
Replies
10
Views
58
Please pray for my transfer and I want one more baby please pray for me and my family.
Replies
8
Views
107
Please pray for ### feeding tube is clogged and ### needs ### meds thru it.
Replies
9
Views
42
God, Thank you for this night. I am thankful for Jesus. I love thee verily much. I pray for my mother, ###, she has been having heartburn lately, and I pray she not have heartburn and I pray the storm in her calms down, she be in peaceful rest, may I lift her spirit up into something new with...
Replies
7
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom