2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please bind Satan from me thanks
Replies
6
Views
32
Please pray for the ###, floods to subside and let the people living there be relieved. God help and Blesses them.
Replies
9
Views
37
Please pray for the people in ### specially ### and near by places please Jesus protect all of them pray for the people and land and livestock and people who are travelling
Replies
8
Views
33
Holy Spirit protect those of us enduring this storm. Holy Spirit please continue to keep Your Holy Warrior Angels around us, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and cover us and all my aunts, uncles, cousins and associates, neighbors, and those who came here to pray with the blood of...
Replies
9
Views
31
Good day. It’s me again. First I just wanna thank God that he was with me in the very difficult year of 2019. It was very difficult for me I couldn’t make it without God. There were times that I felt like just ending my life. My kids were fighting each other. Life at work was unbearable I almost...
Replies
9
Views
48
Holy Spirit protect those of us enduring this storm. Holy Spirit please continue to keep Your Holy Warrior Angels around us, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and cover us and all my aunts, uncles, cousins and associates, neighbors, and those who came here to pray with the blood of...
Replies
5
Views
26
HELP ME TO PRAY I'M STRUGGLING TO FIND NEW JOB I COULDN'T PAY MY BILLS AS NO ONE IS EXTENDING HELP I'M LOSING MY FAITH EVEN I AM PRAYING DAILY & TURN OUT NEGATIVE FOR ME, IT IS AFFECTING MY HEALTH AS I AM WORRYING TOO MUCH I KEEP ON PRAYING THAT SOON, EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### ...
Replies
9
Views
39
My nephew ### ###yrs old. He's telling he's stomach is paining. Don't know what happened. Kindly pray for him, for his stomach pain to be healed in Jesus name amen Thank you everyone
Replies
14
Views
81
Lord I pray for my marriage to be successful which is going to take place on ### January ###.
Replies
7
Views
32
My heavenly Father really wants me to serve Him. But I'm not strong. At ###, no family of my own no wife, no work or income, and can't even fast for clearance in direction. Jesus loves me, I feel I am disappointing Him. Doors are closed for me. Every near breakthrough I dream of sexual defiling...
Replies
6
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom