2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

GOD ALMIGHTY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS NEW DAY AND EVERY BLESSING WHICH YOU GIVE US IN OUR LIFE. WE ARE NOT DESERVING BUT YOU BLESSED US. GOD ALMIGHTY O MY BELOVED FATHER, PLEASE HEAL MY MOTHER FROM DIABETES AND BLESS HER WITH GOOD HEALTH. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR...
Replies
7
Views
31
Praise the Lord, My Son ### ### ###, he is studying in class 10th, he is having an exam from February 20th to March 20th. It's a board exam. We are staying in ###. He should score more than 90%. He can do hardworking but is not doing and not listening also. From childhood we are Lord's children...
Replies
9
Views
35
I am ### but im suffering. Sometimes I wash clothes for small coins to survive but since last month my finances came to a standstill. I need prayers for a permanent money miracle to clear my debts and enjoy a stable life.
Replies
9
Views
31
*Dear prayer warriors, let us pray the Lord to look into my heart, in my dreams and longings and because of His mercy to me glad, them come true and to be glorified! Let us pray, for a favorable, triumphant and richly blessed results and outcome for every area of my life(spiritual area, my...
Replies
8
Views
32
Dear Lord, My son ### has completed his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exam. Though he passed with average marks. But my heartfelt thanks to you to make him complete his 1st sem. Lord he is still a long way to go. Lord now he needs to complete his 3rd year, 2nd sem and 4th year both sems Lord he has...
Replies
8
Views
36
I am financially burdened And I have just been involved in a car accident, and the car insurance and the person that hit me refuse to pay.
Replies
9
Views
40
My father badly cheated by some norms in society, thereby loss of huge amount, someone is likely to get in, pl pray for ### on this subject matter he got shocked by some developments, pl pray for getting strengthened soon.
Replies
8
Views
33
Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers and keeping us All Safe from all any danger hurt or harm. I'm so overwhelmed with all the blessings there's Not enough room to receive it all 😅My Lord Extend our Borders soon like you did Joshua and Restore us our larger Blessed home soon sure need all the...
Replies
10
Views
62
Lord heal my financial problem. With you nothing is impossible. I'm in great pain and easily gets nervous and emotional because of trouble. I had no peace in my mind.
Replies
7
Views
33
Please prayer for my family, my business I need open door, connection favour and blessing.
Replies
8
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom