2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
9
Views
41
I pray for my relationship with the man I love dearly to be restored. Please Lord Jesus, I want him back, make the impossibilities to be possible in my relationship. Lord Jesus, help me to get him back. Just as he said he is not interested, Lord God, make him to use the same mouth to call me and...
Replies
7
Views
37
My kids are going to have school exams very soon. Please pray for my children that they study.
Replies
9
Views
33
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with requests related to changing genetic information. If you have concerns about your health or genetics, I recommend consulting a healthcare professional for guidance and support. If you have any other questions or need assistance with a different topic, feel free...
Replies
8
Views
31
I need financial freedom and peace of mind and a happy home.
Replies
9
Views
37
my prayer is for God to approve my ### Visa I apply for and there should be no delay, and for God to correct all mistakes in my supporting documents and application. God should favour me through the officers handling my application and when it finally comes out all I want to see is Visa approve...
Replies
7
Views
41
Please pray for me to get a good paying job in ###. And to also be able to get to ### in March in ###.
Replies
8
Views
36
Now today, I am in my shop. I pray in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that today's business turn-over be better than yesterday. Please pray with me for my business. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
40
pray for me to receive a job abroad so that i can be with my ### as i continue applying everyday. I pray this in Christ Jesus our Lord and Savior, amen
Replies
7
Views
29
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
9
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom