2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord touch the heart of Mr. ### that he will help my brother's urgent financial needs. Lord have mercy. Amen
Replies
10
Views
56
Please pray for me So that I can achieve the developments as myself ### ### ### expects forever completely in my life Amen
Replies
9
Views
41
Please pray for ### to the wisdom, peace, comfort. ###%u2019m at the ### for blurry vision, severe dry mouth, and sinus problems. Waiting for a CT scan. ###%u2019d like to know if ### want that though.
Replies
11
Views
62
Lord touch the heart of Mr. ### that he may able to help my brother's financial urgent needs. Amen
Replies
10
Views
44
Pray for a miracle for my friend who is in a bad situation.
Replies
12
Views
49
Praise the Lord.. I'm ### Studying Bsc Nursing Final Year.... I am suffering with shortness of breath, as am going through this illness I have examined with chest X-ray, blood tests and everything got normal. But am still experiencing the same problem Since ### Months Kindly I request all the...
Replies
12
Views
55
Lord, remove all restlessness and not knowing what to do, all confusion in Jesus name. Lord, bring clarity, clear guidance and peace in my soul. Rest of God so that I can practice faith from that place, have clarity, and pray and worship the Lord in peace. Amen. Lord bless me tremendously in my...
Replies
9
Views
55
Oh Abba, creator of both the natural and spiritual worlds, who is all-knowing and seeing, I ask that you help me pay special attention to my dreams when it comes to folks that I am familiar with in your dreams. The job of a masquerading spirit is to manipulate and deceive the dreamer while...
Replies
12
Views
93
Thank you for praying for me as I told you I went for an interview..... I have passed and been chosen... I thank God for answering my prayers..... Been struggling with a lot of things like fees for my ### son who has not yet reported back to school but I believe God will open the way. Thanks so...
Replies
12
Views
70
Pray for my husband ###. Is in ICU with critical condition and on ventilator ..He vomited blood this morning and was bleeding from penis yesterday.. Please pray for his healing and long life.
Replies
12
Views
188
Back
Top Bottom