2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My mom name is ###. She is suffering for 6 months. She could not eat and drink. Her neck is blocked. There is a tumor under her neck. Please pray for her, that she can heal and eat by her mouth... Please also pray that she can get free from evil effects. Please pray, it's a humble request.
Replies
16
Views
71
Lord thank you for the blessings We lost the peace at home due to my ### studies and both father and mother were deeply hurt. Our only remedy and source is prayers. We do not know to over come the hurdles. Plz plz pray for my ###'s 100% concentration to write the 7 papers of the...
Replies
14
Views
546
I ask prayer for protection & safety today, it is urgent. God knows exactly what is needed. Please, please pray for ###? Thank you Jesus! I Praise God for all His blessings & His love
Replies
10
Views
53
Replies
9
Views
31
Pray for me that soul ties and masturbation may die and cease forever.
Replies
9
Views
31
Pray no one talking bad about ###, God bless ### and ### to ### the bus didn't run earlier on weekends and run later.
Replies
9
Views
34
Hi my please pray for ### a friend who has cancer, and for his family and all the process he's going through. If you could pray for me as well I have to live in God's directions one day at a time trusting Him but still working and having a plan. I have acne from time to time and that affects me...
Replies
9
Views
37
Prayer request for me. I have cold blister on my lip. Pain, itchy. Do pray for me. Also I have pimples scars on my face. Dark and ugly. It never fades, it's permanent. I want to get rid of these scars in Jesus name I say. Pray for me for this. Thank you all...🌼
Replies
10
Views
47
I pray to soon have financial breakthrough be debt free so that soon ### and ### family can be in a place of ### own and just a happy family and ### kids are happy.
Replies
9
Views
47
Please pray for me as I get attacked by a ### woman daily; she is hurting my soul; that is where she is attacking me. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom