2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for the healing of my family and marriage. Pray for my husband ### that his heart will be healed and for him to return to his family. We are desperate need for this healing.
Replies
11
Views
28
please man of God pray for me so that I get a job
Replies
13
Views
54
Plzzzzz pray for restoration in full. The devil will not prevail in Jesus' name, the devil will not prosper in my life & family. I need a job oh lord, you gave it to me with love, plz knock down stumbling blocks, bewitchment, charms, vows, curses, evil spirit in Jesus' name. Open doors of my...
Replies
10
Views
56
Prayers for our president and healing. Healing prayers ### and ### husband and family for good health and getting along and for ### depression anxiety panic attacks, and doing more...### give you all this Lord and thank you,,,
Replies
17
Views
74
Please pray for me so that I find a permanent house. I have been staying here and there for months and I am tired of changing places. Also, need prayer so that I do well in my exams.
Replies
10
Views
43
Pleased pray for ### health and ### family too
Replies
10
Views
40
Lord Jesus, please help my ### bill be passed without any objection and delay. Lord, perfect everything for me. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
13
Views
67
Plz pray for my daughter ### for government job in 2020. praise the lord. amen.
Replies
11
Views
57
Please pray for my health and my ###.
Replies
11
Views
49
Prayer for ### and ### family. Pray that God touch, and send healing, protection and abundance of Blessings.
Replies
13
Views
55
Back
Top Bottom