Please pray for the healing of my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will hear and answer my desperate cries and pleas for my cat ###. They think she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She was doing OK all day until just now. She is walking around restless and looks like she is in pain and very uncomfortable. My Vets office is closed...
Replies
11
Views
264
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
107
Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer. She can't see the specialist until ###. Please pray that God will fully heal her, and take away any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal...
Replies
10
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom