2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please prayer for me, I am in desperate need of a financial blessing. I have several bills that is due and only $100 in my account. I have no idea how I am going to be able to pay the bills next week or provide food for ### and kids. I am not trying to not give up and remain strong but it is...
Replies
11
Views
55
Please pray for my health. I### facing problems in my job and also I### have problem with my husband.
Replies
12
Views
52
Kindly prayer for me to get job in ### country...very bad situation....
Replies
9
Views
31
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through an emotionally depressed stressful time. Restore our relationship, friendship, honor it with loving kindness, grace. I am so afraid of losing her that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing...
Replies
9
Views
34
Please I pray to bind Satan from me thanks
Replies
10
Views
43
I want my job location to change from ### to ### and also pray that I do well in my job.
Replies
11
Views
41
Replies
9
Views
62
എൻറ്റെ 3വയസുള്ള കുഞ്ഞിന് ദേഹം മുഴുവൻ ചൊറിഞ്ഞു തടിക്കുന്നു കുഞ്ഞിന് വലിയ ബുദ്ധിമുട്ട്ആണ് എല്ലാവരും കുഞ്ഞിനുവേണ്ടി പ്രാത്ഥിക്കുക
Replies
5
Views
37
Please pray that everything goes well for me. I need to legalise my status so I have to apply for a marriage visa to go back to the UK. I need urgent prayer that things work out for me and also I pray for success in my IELT test.
Replies
9
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom