I want my job location to change ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord bring a job transfer and bring enjoyment and success at your child's job. In Jesus name. Amen.

I want my job location to change from ### to ### and also pray that I do well in my job
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My request for the prayer. I want my. Job back I attended medical test and they don't want to give my records to the company, and that can lead to not be employed
Replies
10
Views
299
I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
401
Esther I want a remote miracle job before the end of August by favour, no more rejections /disappointments and delay. Secondly I want my full payment of ### thousand naira before the 7th of August from the sales of a property. Thirdly I want total healing from kidney failure/diabetes/hyena and...
Replies
6
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,291
Members
650,630
Latest member
Lormoruamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom