2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
11
Views
44
Lord put peace upon my ###. They make noise, I don't know what it is, moving furniture or computer games??
Replies
10
Views
100
Asking for strong protection, deliverance, healing and most importantly salvation (all unsaved) for us and all others in need.
Replies
11
Views
53
I know this sounds very minor but please pray for my ###. They both LOVE sports but struggle a little. Please pray that they develop and keep the love of sports. It’s so good for them socially. Please pray that ### does great against his old club team today. That will be great for his confidence.
Replies
10
Views
40
Please please pray for my Road Sister ###. She is stuck at ### due to high winds. Trying to get to ### to deliver her last load. Then come home. 🙏🏻
Replies
13
Views
54
Pray for me to get a job in the gulf to be with my husband. Please pray for me as the situation is straining our marriage. I was there before but I lost my job suspiciously. Lord please help me so that my family may be complete. I fear for my son not having a father figure in His life. Lord...
Replies
11
Views
55
*Let us pray, everything God has given me and taught me throughout my training in theology to live and act in me always and forever for God's glory! *Lord, now gives progress in certain areas of my life. Let us all together thank the Lord! Beloved prayer warriors, I know that to have good...
Replies
11
Views
53
Replies
10
Views
48
I had an interview at ### on Tuesday ###-###-####. Pray for me to get the job.
Replies
11
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom