2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord you say ask and I will receive I stand on your word God and I ask you please bless me to win millions millions of pounds now please without any delay make it happen for ### now buyout power without any delay in Jesus' name. I decree and declare in Jesus' name my finances my financial income...
Replies
7
Views
29
Please pray for me so that I can get a permanent job and pray for to get a life partner as well as for my family we don't have a proper household.
Replies
8
Views
30
Social Service ### Holy Prayer Ministries, ###, ###, ###, ### help to financial purpose, and increase the church members
Replies
7
Views
117
Please pray the insurance are very generous and compensation comes quickly.
Replies
7
Views
29
Pray God will heal my gut, brain, joints, body & mind from the food I ate which I am allergic to. Give me discernment and protection to heal and avoid all allergens in the future.
Replies
10
Views
63
Hi my name is ### and I would like to pray for finances and good health.
Replies
10
Views
54
Heavenly father it's been a while since I reached out but father please remove any negative feelings and thoughts and most of all spirits from my brain, my body, my home. Protect my children and I from the evil that has. Even accruing in my home. Even my pastor can't get rid of them. They are...
Replies
8
Views
115
Father in Heaven I pray for my ### who is a ###, I pray for Your guidance and blessings upon him, I pray for his health, let Your wisdom bless him please Father love him and b with him all the time Thank You Lord for everything in my life. Amen. Please pray for my ###.
Replies
8
Views
33
God's healing upon ###, a stroke victim since ###.
Replies
9
Views
82
Please pray that I can get out of bed and function today. It is ###pm in the afternoon and all my mind has focused on is the loss I am feeling. Heartbroken, despondent and frightened. I feel that God is not listening.....and yet when I have asked for help over the last few days the pain I am...
Replies
11
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom