Help me to get out my bed and be strong

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

last night before sleeping I prayed, I prayed prayers to break curses, self deliverance, warfare. Today afternoon, I felt strange. Depression kicked in, I started crying thinking there is so much uncertainty, nothing is happening in my life, my body wasn’t feeling like getting up from bed, I...
Replies
11
Views
239
I have a chicken bone that is stuck in my throat but I am so afraid to go to the hospital I just want it to come out without any problems or hesitation so I can get some rest and go on with my life.
Replies
7
Views
292
Dear God, I know I have made a lot of mistakes. Please help me to get out of all those problems I am having right now. I can't anymore. It's too much stress. Please help me. I beg you.
Replies
6
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,234
Messages
16,808,425
Members
650,641
Latest member
Chaedarmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom