2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Emanuel, please pray for me am ### ### ###, I had a bad dream where I got married to an unknown man. Ever since that happened, things have been bad in my life, no job, I can't think straight, and I have a passion of becoming a gospel artist now it is slowly fading away. Please pray for me that...
Replies
8
Views
60
God I wish March was here so I can take a trip with my Road Sister ###. That’s when ### decided early spring. Just praying for our friendship 🙏🏻
Replies
8
Views
36
Please pray that God blesses me going out and coming in with Travel Mercy, Guidance, His Wisdom, Help, Favor, Protection, Peace and Blessings. In Jesus Name
Replies
8
Views
29
pray my daughter ### today she is going to write navodhaya exam kindly requested sir
Replies
8
Views
57
I would like to have a new and better paying job
Replies
9
Views
28
Jesus I am so sorry about my anger outburst earlier today it was just such an awful day. I am so sorry please help me. I can't deal with anything and I don't feel well please heal me. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
221
pray for ### this morning for the Lord so much thanksgiving for the Lord giving ### a good week, thanks for the Lord blessing ### with financial breakthrough, pray for ### today to have a nice weekend, pray for ###'s financial breakthrough in the course of the week, pray for ###'s good relations...
Replies
6
Views
20
Pray for ### ### he will be appearing 12th board exam by 12 February
Replies
6
Views
24
*BECAUSE EMMANUEL LIVES, I EXPECT FAVORS SPIRITUALLY-SUDDENLY from PRAYING UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS EXTRAORDINARILY SPIRITUAL!*: this very ###/###/#### date, place, x, esp.(1)my complete recovery, cure, healing, stamina, strength, stressful. traumatic instances dropped 'n a bottomless pit; w. no...
Replies
7
Views
48
Replies
8
Views
24
Back
Top Bottom