2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Father, Lord Jesus.. please help me to accept myself as who I am and be at peace with my mental illnesses. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Courage to change that which I can, and the wisdom and discernment to know the difference.
Replies
10
Views
50
Heavenly Father please calm the storms coming tonight and tomorrow for all those who will get this bad weather. We are to get ### to ### mph winds. South of us is to have severe thunderstorms and possible tornadoes. Please watch over all these people and keep them safe. Please no one lose power...
Replies
11
Views
93
In Jesus Christ's name I command all fat to leave, burn off totally, dissolve right now from my whole stomach, hips, whole body permanently right now, never ever return in Jesus' name. I command my weight to drop to 8 stone right now without any delay. I command my whole stomach, hips to totally...
Replies
7
Views
104
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### cough for ### days. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate was yesterday. Please pray ###'s boss look for a good staff. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
31
Dear Jesus, Please bless my mom's business. Let her bridal show next ### be amazing! Amen
Replies
10
Views
41
Please pray with me that the storm will not harm us here in ### tomorrow and I want to pray that the storms will not harm anyone in the other states as well in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
46
Thank you father. Please pray for ### and all those affiliated with shooting. Amen
Replies
9
Views
98
Please pray for my important request
Replies
11
Views
40
Please continue to uphold me in your faithful and meaningful prayer for my healed life miracle from GOD our LORD, and financial miracle it essentially needed TL ###
Replies
10
Views
45
Please pray for me that I take a loan from online but now I am unable to pay back on due time and the online loan owner is very strict. I have to pay on due time; if not, I will face problems. So I need God's help to show me the course of income. I believe God can do anything according to His will.
Replies
10
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom