Praise Jesus

I have prayed about this. In Jesus name.
Thank you, God bless you ### for praying for me. May God supply all of your needs according to his riches in glory. Hallelujah Jesus!
 
Lord, I believe there is no failure in you. You are the creator and keeper of everything. You made me all that I am, was and ### will become in this world. Satan I renounce you in the name of Jesus. Lord I declare victory in my current circumstances. Grow my bank account. Cushion, my account to cover my future bills (rent, car notes, insurance, phone, light, gas and food.) Thank you for working to take care of my current needs. You promised me Lord. I am calling on you in the day of my trouble. You promised to make me the head and not the tail. The top and never the bottom. Bless me with a part-time job opportunity and profitable business venture using my creativity to supplement my social security income. Bless this to be ongoing, prosperity and abundance. Bless me to live and be a blessing to others. To be a lender and not a borrower. Bless me to live not just survive. Help me Lord Jesus. I surrender my life and current circumstances to you. I am, I can and It is! Hallelujah Jesus praise your holy mighty name. Bless and answer every prayer for all those who are calling on you Jesus. Bless us all to rejoice, pray without ceasing and give thanks in all circumstances. Open doors no man can shut and soften hearts and provide holy ghost assistance as only you can. I humbly ask in the name of the father, son and holy spirit. Amen and Amen

In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord, I believe there is no failure in you. You are the creator and keeper of everything. You made me all that I am, was and ### will become in this world. Satan I renounce you in the name of Jesus. Lord I declare victory in my current circumstances. Grow my bank account. Cushion, my account to cover my future bills (rent, car notes, insurance, phone, light, gas and food.) Thank you for working to take care of my current needs. You promised me Lord. I am calling on you in the day of my trouble. You promised to make me the head and not the tail. The top and never the bottom. Bless me with a part-time job opportunity and profitable business venture using my creativity to supplement my social security income. Bless this to be ongoing, prosperity and abundance. Bless me to live and be a blessing to others. To be a lender and not a borrower. Bless me to live not just survive. Help me Lord Jesus. I surrender my life and current circumstances to you. I am, I can and It is! Hallelujah Jesus praise your holy mighty name. Bless and answer every prayer for all those who are calling on you Jesus. Bless us all to rejoice, pray without ceasing and give thanks in all circumstances. Open doors no man can shut and soften hearts and provide holy ghost assistance as only you can. I humbly ask in the name of the father, son and holy spirit. Amen and Amen

love this prayer!
 
Lord, I believe there is no failure in you. You are the creator and keeper of everything. You made me all that I am, was and ### will become in this world. Satan I renounce you in the name of Jesus. Lord I declare victory in my current circumstances. Grow my bank account. Cushion, my account to cover my future bills (rent, car notes, insurance, phone, light, gas and food.) Thank you for working to take care of my current needs. You promised me Lord. I am calling on you in the day of my trouble. You promised to make me the head and not the tail. The top and never the bottom. Bless me with a part-time job opportunity and profitable business venture using my creativity to supplement my social security income. Bless this to be ongoing, prosperity and abundance. Bless me to live and be a blessing to others. To be a lender and not a borrower. Bless me to live not just survive. Help me Lord Jesus. I surrender my life and current circumstances to you. I am, I can and It is! Hallelujah Jesus praise your holy mighty name. Bless and answer every prayer for all those who are calling on you Jesus. Bless us all to rejoice, pray without ceasing and give thanks in all circumstances. Open doors no man can shut and soften hearts and provide holy ghost assistance as only you can. I humbly ask in the name of the father, son and holy spirit. Amen and Amen

Ah I am thankful to God that he is with us. Amen
 
Lord, I believe there is no failure in you. You are the creator and keeper of everything. You made me all that I am, was and ### will become in this world. Satan I renounce you in the name of Jesus. Lord I declare victory in my current circumstances. Grow my bank account. Cushion, my account to cover my future bills (rent, car notes, insurance, phone, light, gas and food.) Thank you for working to take care of my current needs. You promised me Lord. I am calling on you in the day of my trouble. You promised to make me the head and not the tail. The top and never the bottom. Bless me with a part-time job opportunity and profitable business venture using my creativity to supplement my social security income. Bless this to be ongoing, prosperity and abundance. Bless me to live and be a blessing to others. To be a lender and not a borrower. Bless me to live not just survive. Help me Lord Jesus. I surrender my life and current circumstances to you. I am, I can and It is! Hallelujah Jesus praise your holy mighty name. Bless and answer every prayer for all those who are calling on you Jesus. Bless us all to rejoice, pray without ceasing and give thanks in all circumstances. Open doors no man can shut and soften hearts and provide holy ghost assistance as only you can. I humbly ask in the name of the father, son and holy spirit. Amen and Amen
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am grateful to be able to praise the Godhead this morning for its many mercies graces and favors on my unworthy self. I can do nothing without all three but can indeed do all things through the three. I still wait with faith hope gratitude and extreme expectations for my other petitions...
Replies
15
Views
204
Replies
9
Views
141
After taking a bath, I sat down in my room and it went dark. The light was flickering and then it went dark. As it says in Genesis, in that moment I looked up and Spoke God's word, "Let there be Light". Then the light came back on without me getting up to flip the switch. I lift up my eyes to...
Replies
8
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,311
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom