I want you to pray for me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord I pray that you bless me with money,health ,goodness and peace n good abundant life. Make me powerful to get wealth, support myself and my people and make my people also blessed with money,health,goodness and peace and good life. Let me and my people be in your Protection and Love...
Replies
6
Views
361
First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom