2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Pray for our service that God's protect us from all the evil spirit.
Replies
17
Views
105
Please pray that I have great health and favor ### ###.
Replies
17
Views
111
Twin preterm girl babies ### and ### born at 26 weeks of pregnancy now on neonatal ICU...please pray for a speedy recovery.....weight gain..... good health and long life in the name of Jesus....
Replies
13
Views
163
O God, I am in great danger. Please help me.
Replies
16
Views
127
I am struggling with my bills and I don't make much overtime. Please pray that all my bills are paid and please pray I get a second job.
Replies
14
Views
80
That my daughter gets all her revision completed so she is full of knowledge and confidence for her forthcoming exams next week and the week after for high results. Amen 🙏
Replies
13
Views
76
Lord, please hear my prayer. My marriage has turned bitter and ugly. Where there was once love, there’s anger and indifference. Please Lord, help heal our hearts so we can move past this. Please Lord Hear my prayer.
Replies
12
Views
106
Heavenly Father I am praying for ### and all her needs. Yesterday she said she will need another operation on her legs again, after her legs heal from the surgery she just had. Then after this surgery she says the doctors want her to do a lot of walking. We are both planning to do a lot of...
Replies
22
Views
162
Please pray for me spirit of immorality and masturbation to leave me
Replies
12
Views
79
Please Lord be with the.### who are going.to talk on my behalf I ask in Jesus' name.
Replies
12
Views
83
Back
Top Bottom