2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for ### today. ### m going to write service exam so ### need God help to get this job and let God will be done.
Replies
10
Views
65
Lord peace in my body. Give me rest tonight.
Replies
9
Views
102
Thank you father. Sanctify these prayers and servants. Please pray..., there has been difficult times and need a change of atmosphere. Much pain and suffering here. Family members are rallying for violence and work in ###. Please pray for the abolishment of all mind altering substance. Amen
Replies
9
Views
51
Hey please pray for me I'm reaching out to people today and tomorrow and indefinitely to try and hangout and be friends with as well as, pray for me the people I've already talked to or tried to hangout with and then tonight or tomorrow or soon hopefully someone will, get back to hangout with...
Replies
7
Views
84
Lord please hear my prayer. Bless me with a gift to pay my taxes and school loan. Put me in a better financial situation. Provide me with good health and bless my family in all aspects.
Replies
8
Views
44
My wife's pregnancy is long overdue; finally, the doctor booked her for an operation today, Sunday 12/01/2020. I was with her at ###, and I believed that this was not my portion. Please help her for a free delivery.
Replies
9
Views
126
Please pray all missing mail turns up and please pray that the fertility clinic have not sent anything by post as it’s private.
Replies
8
Views
42
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
8
Views
47
Dear God, Please flood the gates for ###'s bridal show and please let the weather be good. Some people will be traveling and I'm nervous that if it's snowing some people won't come. Please God! Amen
Replies
12
Views
70
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
13
Views
90
Back
Top Bottom