2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray I win my case against the ### and that I get very substantial compensation—they won’t deal with a club next door, I lost two jobs over it and it has ruined my ears. They refused to help me move.
Replies
12
Views
101
I'm here to help with guidance and support. While I can't directly assist in job searching, I can offer some general advice: 1. **Update Your Resume/CV**: Make sure your resume is up-to-date with your latest skills, experiences, and achievements. 2. **Network**: Reach out to friends, family...
Replies
13
Views
81
Please pray for my urgent request
Replies
12
Views
73
Kindly pray for my husband ###, he is battling for life. His liver is damaged, hemoglobin is ### after blood transfusion. He is in ventilator.. the are doing a 24 hours Dialysis. Doctor say only prayer as he is very critical..Pray for him to come out of the icu completely healed. his organs...
Replies
14
Views
80
Please pray for my daughter and her schooling. She is struggling with learning how to read and will be in second grade soon. I am working with her but she gets distracted and frustrated easily and it makes it hard for me to help her. I just want her to do well, please pray that she makes...
Replies
9
Views
67
Silent requests ~about some friends, family and for myself. ~He knows all about it of course. thanks bunches as always for the prayers. :0)))) take care! all. God blesssss. <3 ###. {{{In Jesus Name Amen}}}
Replies
14
Views
94
Please pray for ###'s salvation. Please pray for ### no need to turn on and off feng shui lamp. ### cough for ### days. Please pray for healing. Please pray for ### no need to carry heavy stock. Thanks Last day of ###'s teammate was on ###. Please pray ###'s boss look for a good staff. Thanks.
Replies
11
Views
70
God, Thank you for all of the blessings you have blessed me with. I am praying because I have prayed for my husband’s right shoulder and arm, to heal, and he has said it wasn’t my prayers or the people in our prayer group who has helped him. So, Just to set him straight about your people and our...
Replies
8
Views
45
Please pray for water leaking in my house; it seems like a pipe in the wall. I don’t have the finances to fix it. I need help, a favor, and a miracle. Thank y’all.
Replies
14
Views
78
Please pray ### gets into the most perfect school for ### and a wonderful school ### will be proud of:)-for ### to make perfect wise choices 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
63
Back
Top Bottom