2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

I want to be healed from tinnitus.
Replies
10
Views
68
I am devastated. I am paycheck to paycheck. My finance's has a fractured hip and the other one is not in good shape. His back has a disc that is dissolving. He applied for disability and was denied. I had to contact them Thursday to get him another hearing. I am helping him pay his bills. His...
Replies
6
Views
28
i am hoping to get prayers for my mind to stop being negative and to get any love of life back.
Replies
7
Views
71
Lord, open his mind and heart to wanting to see me again. I know it’s all your will and what’s best for me, but please help him go in my direction. I love you Lord...
Replies
6
Views
224
My Lord, please forgive me. I will put it back. Please don't let what I did stop you from blessing me with being awarded for the scholarship. Please my Lord, I really need it to return to school. In Jesus name. Amen. Forgive me Lord. I humbly pray. Amen. My Lord, I forgive my family as well, for...
Replies
9
Views
50
Please deliver ### from drugs and deception. God bless
Replies
8
Views
49
I pray that may God bless me with a faithful man from my ###, it's been a while now since I'm single God please remember me
Replies
10
Views
71
Replies
7
Views
46
Feel sad we had to close early I wanted to stay I really need the xtra money it bad enough I can't get any xtra hours at ### and ### or go ###
Replies
6
Views
40
*Tomorrow I plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us...
Replies
6
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom