2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Jesus please let my ### stop goofing off and downloading bad things on his computer and treating me like a servant. Why won't he listen to me? He has so much homework to do any he won't do any of it. I am so tired of this fighting and my husband won't help at all. Please let him realize he needs...
Replies
6
Views
36
Hi again, Could you also pray for those who I consider no good if I can be that honest for example on YouTube like this individual who had an account under the name ### and called me a idiot in an insulting manner that he repents and gives his life and soul to the Lord please. Also including is...
Replies
6
Views
174
The police called last night and said that they have a CCTV footage that shows a crime act and my car was involved. Pls pray with ### that none of my sons used the car for this act. ###
Replies
6
Views
40
dear God and all powers in the universe, here is what I need and deserve. I need more income immediately today so I can get back to the coast and have some money when I arrive. I deserve this. Have one of the agencies I have contacted for work get back to me by Monday or give me enough that I...
Replies
4
Views
31
Prayer for more fasting and praying and reading also to lift more in training each week, physical healing in joints and internal organs restoration of right elbow, also needing a lot more money, and marriage, also for written vision2020.
Replies
7
Views
41
My children, ###'s, ### and ###. ###'s is talking drugs and this is quite heart breaking
Replies
8
Views
52
Something was drinking my blood, I suspect my wife because she is operating with the ring that I burned and she doesn't want me to assist in the ministry, so I told her that it's fighting with God, not me, so thanks are very bad on my side, I am waiting for my payment, she doesn't want to assist...
Replies
5
Views
79
Pray for the speedy healing and recovery of my wife who is suffering from stomach ailment.
Replies
9
Views
52
Jesus please let my daughter be OK and not be mad at me. I told her the truth about something and I hope it doesn't upset her. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
40
Heavenly Father, I thank you for my job, co-workers, corporate, managers and customers. I ask for Favor, Excellent Customer Service, Finances, Fairness and Timing from managers and hostesses in early seating & fair table distribution. and Skill, Excellence, Punctuality, Neatness, A Strong Work...
Replies
6
Views
130
Back
Top Bottom