2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
9
Views
137
Giving honor to God. Warriors, ### need prayer. She lives in a senior living facility. ### staying with her temporarily. He knows he cannot stay but wants to punish ### because he has no place to live. She gave him enough time to save. He did not save. Now he blames her. He needs placement. A...
Replies
5
Views
72
Please pray for healing of a severe pain.
Replies
9
Views
45
I don't where my Road Sister ### is going but it has be a pick up so can deliver it to ###. Praying that won't take long to get there. I'm praying that she gets home before I go to church tomorrow🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
47
It sounds like you're going through a challenging time in your relationship. Communication is key in addressing issues like this. Here are a few steps you might consider: 1. **Open Communication**: Have an honest and open conversation with your wife about how you both feel. It's important to...
Replies
11
Views
98
Pray for healing of a sinus headache. Pray for a UTI. Pray for right leg pain. Pray I can get bank statements off my computer.
Replies
6
Views
89
*Tomorrow I plan to have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us...
Replies
5
Views
34
I need wisdom from God to apply it in all aspects of my life. James 1:5. I need God to release wisdom upon my life in totality; my spiritual life, my career, my emotional life, my physical life, my intellectual life, my financial mgt, my material life, my family life, and in all aspects of my...
Replies
6
Views
54
LORD I d thank you for all good things that you have given me in this world. I pray that you make a way where seems to be no way. I pray for my education which has been at stake to continue successfully with the help of your guiding arm. I prayer for job opportunities as soon as I finish...
Replies
7
Views
37
Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me. I thank you for my life, breathe, senses, activity of my limbs, shelter, transportation, insurance, food, phone and electricity. I thank you for my mind, heart, soul and spirit Jesus. Thank you for everyone who has helped and prayed for me. I thank...
Replies
7
Views
48
Back
Top Bottom