2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Since my apartment was broken into last Friday Night I was very strong and calm and handled all of it with great Graciousness and Kindness and much Compassion at the time this robbery took place.... However, on this past Thursday all of a sudden, as I was writing an e-mail to someone, my two...
Replies
12
Views
423
Dear Lord, thank you that you have improoved my and ### relationship. Gratitude, oh Lord. ###
Replies
9
Views
52
Prayers for angelic protection as ### travel out and to keep ### apartment peaceful and blessed
Replies
6
Views
46
My uncle ### ### is very serious please pray for him
Replies
10
Views
61
Father, Thank you for this day. There is a bad storm coming in, I pray it breaks down, and it calms when it comes in, and I pray all people are safe. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem always, I pray their enemies stop attacking them to know what it is like to walk in peace. I love God and His...
Replies
10
Views
67
I feel bad we are closing early cause of the nasty weather ;( money so tight just want extra hours and shift I feel like I can't win
Replies
7
Views
39
Pray for God's healing touch on my body. In Jesus I pray.
Replies
10
Views
71
My best friend of 30 years will have 3 needle biopsies on Wednesday. Her mammogram showed 2 spots on one side & 1 spot on the other. Please pray that the biopsies are benign, if it is God's will. Also, please send prayers of strength & comfort to ### as she faces what could potentially be a life...
Replies
9
Views
50
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord, I ask you, who has a heart, to support me in prayer. Our Heavenly Father will open my doors and bring me into job to earn my living, according to God's will. Let us pray that the Lord will give me a Word, His Spirit will confirm me and bring me into the job...
Replies
6
Views
34
Thank you for the prayers. ### is on her way to ### yay 😁 for ### and then home 🏠
Replies
7
Views
42
Back
Top Bottom