2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for my job, co-workers, corporate, managers and customers. I ask for Favor, Excellent Customer Service, Finances, Fairness and Timing from managers and hostesses in fair table distribution. and Skill, Excellence, Punctuality, Neatness, A Strong Work Ethic & The Fruit...
Replies
6
Views
118
Isaiah 43:19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. 20 The beast of the field shall honor me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert...
Replies
7
Views
87
A good day in Jesus name let everyone get along and hopeful the ### win today lol amen
Replies
8
Views
45
Plz pray for my abroad family visa,###.
Replies
8
Views
42
My friend ### ### she inject rat kill poison please please please pray for🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
9
Views
47
Pray for God's wisdom and salvation for me and my family and for peace.
Replies
8
Views
38
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
10
Views
83
Please pray for me for peace in my home. Am also believing God for capital to start my business.
Replies
7
Views
39
please pray for ### and ### ### neighbours
Replies
7
Views
40
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
10
Views
76
Back
Top Bottom