2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please continue to pray for my dear friend ### during his recovery from cancer and complications. Thanks..
Replies
8
Views
47
Thank you everyone who prayed for me. I think my interview went well, they said they have a couple of different positions available. Please pray for God to place me in the position God wants me to be in. Please pray that if this is God's will I get placed in a position.
Replies
30
Views
210
Hello. Praise God! ### from ### here. I was wondering - if it is normal if a person doesn't dream anything at night? - but through prayers whatever they ask and declare is done. For example healing from sicknesses and deliverance from prayerlessness.
Replies
6
Views
43
Please pray that my truck gets released without any payment tomorrow I ask in Jesus name ###
Replies
6
Views
41
I would like to request a prayer for financial freedom, I'm indebted and I am unable to pay my children school fees, I have a saloon business but there's no clients. Servants of God please assist and pray for me in Jesus name I pray amen. ### ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
42
Praise the Lord, Pls pray for my family and especially for my ###, we are going through very tough time and my family members are at point of separation.
Replies
10
Views
53
I'm longing to meet my right soulmate for years now. I have prayed but nothing is happening for me to meet such a person. I'm always meeting the wrong ones. Please pray that I can also find real love with the right person thankyou.
Replies
10
Views
61
I need financial abundance... to start up a school... my destiny helpers should locate me... I need a new car my brother promised to get me one .. pls intercede for me...
Replies
8
Views
41
Please sir, prayer for me I will pass in up tet exam 2020 result is coming soon.
Replies
8
Views
34
Father God, Please come to me and bless me to be in a better mood towards ###, please help strengthen up my feelings for him all over again. Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Lord I confess that I have...
Replies
7
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom