Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

PRAISE the Lord

God has started answering our prayers and we need him everyday and in every walk of his life

Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that God moves me, where he needs and that I shine his light wherever I go. I have been put up for a job that I strived for, for two years and completely gave up on because I didn't think I would ever get it (6 years ago). I don't even believe I prayed for the job then.. but now my...
Replies
11
Views
186
I may have a possible new job lined up. Please pray that maybe I can get an interview and get the job and be good at it. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
177
Please pray that God would provide me with a new job that honors Him. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,276
Messages
16,809,341
Members
650,688
Latest member
Sclaroathur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom