2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers for me to fall asleep in Jesus name. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
35
I want you all please pray for ### & ### Relationship will always be blessed, strong bond and never break no matter what. Please pray to Jesus they always stick together forever in the name of Jesus. Please give blessings and prayers for ### & ###.
Replies
7
Views
38
please pray for ###, ### have bilateral oophritis which is an inflammation of ovaries, ### recently got married. ### have spent a lot of money trying to treat it but to no avail. ### am in constant abdominal pain and ### always get tired and feel fever. ### am constantly depressed. thank you
Replies
6
Views
24
Please pray for ### and ### and ### for a breakthrough.
Replies
8
Views
38
Pray for me that I do not fail the year ### I need employment, healing, salvation, financial breakthrough, and deliverance amen.
Replies
7
Views
49
Pray for my work. Pray that something would change that my company not need to keep drafting so many people to work on the weekends on Saturday and Sunday and 12 hour employees on their days off and 8 hour people during the week for four hours extra. This could change by the company hiring...
Replies
5
Views
34
My mother is suffering from the last stage of cancer and now even she is unable to have food. I have heard miracles exist when it is not possible from a doctor. I need my mother back, please pray for ###.
Replies
9
Views
56
Please God, bless our show. Amen
Replies
9
Views
33
We’re gettin married on 1-17-2020 (### and ###) ### lost his job, the family has separated, battles are extreme all around. God opened this door for us to be one and to move forward in serving him. I believe this, therefore I ask my brothers and sisters stand with me in prayer for a beautiful...
Replies
6
Views
26
Plz pray for me and ### to come back together ### broke up with me saying I've cheated on him God knows I've never done it this breaking me really love him will do all for him plz help me
Replies
7
Views
41
Back
Top Bottom