2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me and my wife ### ### and I am ### ### from ### in ### at ###. We need restoration for my marriage and debt free.
Replies
7
Views
65
Please pray to remove me from an uncomfortable situation and bind some uncomfortable people/ relationships from my life. Thank you
Replies
6
Views
49
I'm need of God direction where to go from now and what to do in my ministry.
Replies
8
Views
55
Father God in the name of Jesus, I come to you in need of your spirit and strength on behalf of my brother ### give him knowledge, wisdom, power to discern and to do your will 100% allow him to walk away from every relationship that does not have your best interest for him. If it does not honor...
Replies
9
Views
57
*Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, let us pray that the Almighty Lord will build and establish me to be - a man of prayer to God, a man of faith in Jesus Christ, a man of God's Word, a man of God's Spirit, and this lasts FOREVER for the glory of God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ! *Glory...
Replies
6
Views
39
I posted a week ago sick with the flu and close to delivering my daughter. I was so scared I would not be able to hold her and recover from birth. I started feeling better only the day before she was born, it's been 4 days and so far, so good. I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. She has had...
Replies
8
Views
215
Please pray for my sister ### who is in hospital. She can't move her toes of both feet she has operation on Monday. She has no one to look after her. Please pray for the doctors n everyone concerned that Jesus precious blood be poured n healed. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
54
my son ### ### ICSC selection test on ###/###/#### Geography, ###/###/#### Biology, ###/###/#### history, ###/###/#### Chemistry please pray for him good marks to get science. Thanks
Replies
5
Views
145
Prayer to bin the devil/ enemy
Replies
6
Views
56
Back
Top Bottom