2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Replies
8
Views
34
Please pray for my good fertility and healthy uterus, good hormones, and the right donor male 🙏
Replies
7
Views
25
Please pray that God gives me the strength to finish my marketing project and I pass that class. Thank you very much
Replies
9
Views
33
I am making flax bread with the last flour I have.
Replies
7
Views
31
Pray for me as I'm travelling today to ### may the Lord keep me safe and protect me on my trip.. praise the Lord.. thanks
Replies
10
Views
58
Please pray for my house and garage and property to be protected against wind damage. Thank you for your prayers.
Replies
8
Views
44
I want money, luck, love and happiness in my life
Replies
8
Views
33
Dear brother in Christ, Please pray for us. We don't have baby. Our marriage is ### yrs running. We are under IVF treatment. 1st IVF is already failed. Dr tells that I have cyst and endometriosis in my ovaries and in uteres. He tells that my eggs quality is poor to get conceive. Tomorrow is my...
Replies
11
Views
57
Lord I don't know when will my life would lead to. I may lose my reputation, my job and others and nothing will be left of me. I depend my life now to you Lord. Protect my family and give them strength to continue with life if ever something happens to me.
Replies
8
Views
30
Prayers for safety and protection. Prayers for peace.
Replies
7
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom