Dear brother in Christ, Please pray for ###

I stand in agreement with you, and ask that the Father hears you, and returns that which is righteous and good to you speedily.
Amen
 
Dear brother in Christ, Please pray for us. We don't have baby. Our marriage is ### yrs running. We are under IVF treatment. 1st IVF is already failed. Dr tells that I have cyst and endometriosis in my ovaries and in uteres. He tells that my eggs quality is poor to get conceive. Tomorrow is my embryo transfer last stage of my IVF.. But I believed that with yours prayers God will bless me with babies.. So please pray for us so that God may bless us as abundantly.. Thanking you.
I prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Please pray for my ###. He has undergone a biopsy test yesterday, and tomorrow he will be having a PET scan. Kindly pray to our Lord Jesus Christ that his reports come clear and that he is completely healed. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
262
Please pray for ### who is struggling to find a job that pertains to his work his skill sets?
Replies
9
Views
139
Dear brother and sister do pray for me. I have lost one of my friends' important documents. I have searched everywhere in my house but I can't find anymore. Please pray for me I hope they if you pray for me in the name of Jesus Christ He will surely give me back the lost item. I believed that...
Replies
9
Views
365
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom