2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me to get a job in ### soon..
Replies
8
Views
36
Father God I pray that we be obedient to you, to your call and your will!! I ask if us moving is not of you or the plans you have for us that you will move mountains to put a stop to the process rather it's with ### or with a loop hole in the agreement for the company or that ### just takes back...
Replies
6
Views
26
My name is ### ### ###, pray for me and my family...my parents, brother, and sister...pray for my future...I want a government job...my parents are always happy...and pray for my brother and sister's future...jai masih ki
Replies
7
Views
27
Holy Father thank You for Your healing of my ###. I see what You are doing. Please Holy Spirit continue to heal my ###, strengthen her heart and heal her physically, psychologically, spiritually. In the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
31
Please pray for healing of a big pain
Replies
7
Views
40
Dear Bros and Sisters in Christ, Pray for me for God to give me wisdom to manage my finances. I have debts which are due soon. I don't have money to pay. Pls intercede for me. Pray God will provide finances to clear my debts this coming week. Thanks for praying.
Replies
6
Views
37
Please pray for God to forgive me for my poor decisions which I confess now where bad. Especially sinful ones. Please for God give me wisdom and help me make the decisions that are appropriate for the will he has for my life and in the times that I need to make them. If I need help please pray...
Replies
7
Views
29
My Lord have pity and mercy of that Lady Lord. You know who I am talking about. Forgive my sister, and don't let her marry that man who is married. Forgive them all, and wake them up. There is something seriously wrong with the church, that permits adultery and being a homewrecker. Please my...
Replies
7
Views
38
Lord Jesus I thank you for this wonderful morning it's not by my power but for the love and mercy you have for us, Lord Jesus I commit this day into your holy hands that everything that we do shall come from you alone. Amen
Replies
11
Views
55
HELLO I'm ### from Nagaland, India. I have a prayer request for my Mom. My mom has been sick since 1998 and she has been taken to many treatments but none of them were successful... Not even a doctor can say what she is going through. But my mom is suffering from inside and outside, she has...
Replies
8
Views
101
Back
Top Bottom