2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
29
Prayer to bind the enemy/ Satan out of my ### and out of my ###. Prayer please for protection. Thanks
Replies
6
Views
23
Prayer request for my husband and for all people seeking the perfect job. Pray against the occult and witchcraft and all who are involved in that including my ### and powers loved ones. Prayer request for salvation for ### and ###. Pray for freedom from the bondage of drugs and alcohol for my...
Replies
8
Views
35
I thank God for the wonderful morning God be with my family.
Replies
7
Views
35
Please pray for me to get my lover ### ### ### because he is avoiding me that I am not an appropriate girl for him and not beautiful, short in height but I love him so much.
Replies
6
Views
27
Please pray for my normal delivery and for the protection of my unborn baby. The doctor has raised concerns after a sonography that we did on ### which said my baby has loops of umbilical cords lightly wrapped around the neck. She has suggested me to go for caesarean on ###. Please pray that the...
Replies
7
Views
34
Please pray for my ### months daughter she is suffering from gastric###.
Replies
7
Views
118
Please pass me in my upcoming ### results on 16th Jan 2020
Replies
6
Views
30
Last year really lowered my vibrations and tested my strength almost daily. I went from happy and very abundant to so deeply depressed and losing everything but 3 pair of jeans and a bag of random items all the while I still sought faith. (I'm typing this on a broken government phone) I just...
Replies
8
Views
43
Back
Top Bottom