2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Jesus please change my ###. His diet and his behavior are out of control. Please let him find his missing book at school on Monday, and please let him take his studying and homework seriously. Please let him come out of the daydream state he is in at school and help him focus. Please also let...
Replies
7
Views
28
Please intercede that God bind us both with bonds that cannot be broken. That the world, other people, nothing comes between us. That we rededicate ourselves to love each other and treat each other with wanting and respect. That our commitment be as it was when we fell in love. To God be the glory.
Replies
7
Views
36
Can you pray for ###? She needs prayer for energy and focus for school. Thank you! God bless you!
Replies
8
Views
36
My request for God to have a child because I am very far from ### to ### the prayer place but I believe with your prayer support can conceive please it is my request to prophet ###. my name is ### from ###
Replies
8
Views
39
need prayers for my sleep paralysis dreams. Last night I woke up but was still dreaming, and I couldn’t move my body. My body felt paralyzed (or my mind was pretending I couldn’t move?) and I couldn’t move my body. While I knew at the time it was a sleep paralysis dream..
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray for my ### for his good health and long live🙏🏻🙏🏻
Replies
8
Views
36
My account details name ### ### ### 1. Union bank- ### 2. GT bank- ### 3. - ###
Replies
5
Views
25
Please intercede that God bind us both with bonds that cannot be broken. That the world, other people, nothing comes between us. That we rededicate ourselves to love each other and treat each other with wanting and respect. That our commitment be as it was when we fell in love. To God be the glory.
Replies
6
Views
34
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ### and resolve issues between me and my ###
Replies
6
Views
35
Hii sir iam ###. yesterday I went to hospital for pregnancy check up doctor checked and prescribed medication. she ask me to visit hospital January 27 for ultrasanning test. but yesterday nit onwards iam having sever abdomen pain, bleeding observed. iam getting fear iam having oborted my baby...
Replies
6
Views
170
Back
Top Bottom