2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Lord Jesus thank you for everything. Abba father in the name of Jesus I ask you to give me news and messages from my ###, as I am worried about him. Thank you Jesus
Replies
12
Views
54
Please pray for me to bind Satan from me
Replies
7
Views
25
Am a graduate of law with a diploma and I have partly done accounts and I have been looking for a job to complete my studies but things are bad. I get promises but they don't happen please pray for me am ### ### from ###.
Replies
9
Views
86
I know it’s not important but I really want to pass my license test. I know it sounds like nonsense but I need God to help me pass.
Replies
8
Views
180
At Office, I did some fault. My Manager and QA ### wanted to take this issue to higher authorities. Please Pray for me that this issue get solve immediately with no arguments.
Replies
10
Views
137
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
6
Views
38
Lord please help me to get the job. I hope I have passed the final interview. This is for my ### kids. Amen
Replies
11
Views
47
Plz pray for me and my all family members. We are suffering from fungal infections.
Replies
8
Views
35
Dear Lord, My son ### has completed his b.tech 3rd year 1st sem exam. Though he passed with average marks. But my heartfelt thanks to you to make him complete his 1st sem. Lord he is still a long way to go. Lord now he needs to complete his 3rd year, 2nd sem and 4th year both sems Lord he has...
Replies
8
Views
26
Lord, Please take away my sore throat and cough. Father God, I pray for better health, good brain health, remove all diseases, bacteria, infections, burning, sickness, itchiness from my body. I pray that you remove my jealousy, anxiety, depression, insecurities, irritability, laziness, bad...
Replies
6
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom