2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me to get peace in family as I am living in joint family mother in law is very harassing and always creating fight with me..I can get peace only if I leave from her house please pray for me as this situation is getting worse daily even husband side no support and also I am facing...
Replies
8
Views
40
Please pray for my silent request
Replies
9
Views
46
Happy new year to you all... Please pray for my relationship, I want a healthy relationship with my ###, looks like there are many obstacles in my relationship. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
43
Summary (due to privacy): A parent is concerned for the safety of their 16-month-old child due to the ex-partner's alleged criminal background and beliefs. The parent is seeking protection and supervised access arrangements.
Replies
12
Views
181
God Jesus please stay always with us, give your blessings to my daughter so that she can perform well in her studies, we get well soon and get a better job at ### and can live with my family. ### Amen.
Replies
8
Views
43
Good morning in Christ Jesus please help me men of God from the spirit of playing gambling and watching pornography I don't need them in my life am tired. Sometime I try to avoid them but there's a spirit which pushes me doing them iam a devoted Christian but I feel guilt when doing this while...
Replies
11
Views
64
Lord God I pray for your help with the issues we are having with the estate and the mishandling of it. I pray that you will help us finally get things fixed. I pray God that you will help us with our financial situation where the mortgage is concerned and help us to get the money that we need to...
Replies
9
Views
46
Please pray the council settles with ### and gives ### over £### million for ### ear damage and the loss of ### livelihood as a musician. Please pray ### is forced to leave and all their malfeasance exposed.
Replies
9
Views
47
Oh Father, I pray for ### and his wife ###. I pray that their union is protected from the evil. That you would humble ###'s heart and teach her to dress according to respecting her husband so the evil can not enter in. Their Christian faith is so young and new, and the evil does try them. Please...
Replies
8
Views
90
GOD GOD i'm coming to you with a prayerful heart. GOD i'm asking that you protect and guide everyone on this site that's seeking you in prayer. GOD if they are homeless provide shelter. GOD if they are hungry provide food GOD if they are thirsty give them water. GOD if they are seeking...
Replies
8
Views
57
Back
Top Bottom