Miracle

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sins and wrongdoings. I need a financial miracle right now so I do not lose my apartment and my elderly mother is not on the streets. Please lead me to the resources and abundance I need for this situation because I am scared but trying to keep it...
Replies
11
Views
108
Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
208
Life into existence 💯100Fold Greatly My eyes stop watering a miracle urgently no one needs to get hurt that SHOULDNT. I have a miracle favor greatly in my life I can enjoy my time my mom my 3 offsprings our pets we can be happy enjoy our time life in my finances are blessed so my stress can end...
Replies
9
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom