Please pray for me spirit of immorality ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I gave into lust and masturbation today. The devil tempted me, telling me it is normal and everyone does it. And how there are movies glorifying this supposed sexual immorality. I do not have a girl friend, I want one but it doesnt seem like I will find anyone soon. The devil tempts me saying...
Replies
12
Views
170
Dear Heavenly Father, Today, I come before you with an open heart, laying down every burden, battle, weakness, fear and struggle that I have been carrying. I acknowledge that I cannot overcome everything through my own strength alone. I need you, Lord. I need your guidance, your mercy, your...
Replies
12
Views
230
🙇🏻 Practicing Immorality Excludes from Kingdom 1Cor6:9 Rev21:8 Gal5:19-20, New Testament Forewarns Gal5:21, Church Warned and Warns Mt18:16-17 Lk17:3 Lv19:17 Ezk3:18, Family Warns Gal 6:1...🧎🏽‍♂️ Father, Jesus said Mt 6:13 pray for others "Lead US not into temptation but deliver us from evil,"...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom