2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

#1 I want you all please pray for ### & ### Relationship will always be blessed, strong bond, and never break no matter what. Please pray to Jesus they always stick together forever in the name of Jesus. Please give blessings and prayers for ### & ###.
Replies
6
Views
22
I want to have first class and I want my ### to like me back.
Replies
6
Views
37
Please pray for healing of heart disease and COPD for my ### and all who are suffering/struggling to breathe. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
58
Dear all let's pray for healing for the family who are suffering and in pain, let Lord Jesus Christ bless them.
Replies
7
Views
29
Please pray... ### A RADIOLOGICAL ALERT has been posted outside ### ### (Picketing Nuclear Plant). Information is limited but NO EVACUATION has been implemented. There appears to be no release of radiation but the Province of ### is on alert. The incident is considered safe at this time...
Replies
10
Views
47
Well guys God is so good and I want to thank everyone and I will still keep praying so my baby can come home he is closer to one door each day and I know God got him like he got me I can surely say he answered my prayer without y'all and God this wouldn’t be possible and I think of him every day...
Replies
5
Views
33
Good morning, my daughter needs your prayers, one thing after another keep happening to her, she suffers from seizures and she has to do an endometriosis test, she has to do a knee surgery to tighten the ligament in her left knee, she has to do an MRI to see the damage done in her back and to...
Replies
8
Views
37
My sweet friend needs a miracle. Pray that God will free ### from this situation. I believe that he will!
Replies
5
Views
28
Dear Lord thank You for this day! We give You all the Glory, Please forgive us for our sins and we forgive those who sinned against us in Jesus Name! Thank You Father for Your Mercy! Pleading the Precious Blood of Jesus let no weapon formed against us to Prosper in Jesus Name! Cancelling all...
Replies
7
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom