2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Good morning Father God! Father I lift up to You all honor praise worship Glory and thanksgivings for all things! In Jesus mighty name! God I lift up to You all the ones You love and all our needs and wants! Bless us be God for You are perfect in all Your ways! Father God Your Kingdom come may...
Replies
6
Views
34
I love my Jesus and thank him for the gift of life. Jesus, I'm passing in hardship of debts, jobless, money problems. I ask Jesus to heal me and deliver me and family.
Replies
6
Views
31
URGENT PRAYER: I HAVE BEEN extremely ill AND EXTREMELY EXHAUSTED !+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DONT YOU HELP ME WHY???? Úbeing the ARegiver of someone extremely ILL. PLEASE LORD JESUS I PRAYED FOR YEARS: WHERE ARE YOU: WHERE ARE YOUR...
Replies
6
Views
105
Please pray for me that the Lord have mercy on me and my family. Lord help me to be reinstated back to my work at ### which I was interdicted on ### without pay for the misappropriating funds meant for the office. I call upon your angels to hasten the decision that I be called back to work and...
Replies
6
Views
30
Please pray that I have favor, energy, and strength today and do an excellent job today ijnip amen
Replies
6
Views
28
Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.” King James Version (KJV) Heavenly Father, I come to Your gates with thanksgiving in my heart and praises on my lips. Thank You Lord for prayers answered. You are worthy to be praised. We are blessed with Your Love...
Replies
7
Views
120
GOODMORNING CHURCH GOD FORGIVE ME FOR ALL MY SINS MEN OF GOD PLEASE PRAY FOR MY EYES VISIONS IN NAME OF JESUS AMEN
Replies
8
Views
22
Am ### from ###, applied for post lab tech in ###. Passed in Skype interview, awaiting for written exam date, but now they saying have prblm to get exam date bcz of some issues with my name in certificate. Pls pray to clear the problem and to get this job. My husband also doesn't have permanent...
Replies
8
Views
133
For child, for home, for husband his ### problem, for my ### exam results.....
Replies
6
Views
29
Dear Lord Thank you for all of my blessings this past week. I pray that you fulfill my heart with all the love that has been shown to me in the past week. I pray that I am strong and confident at work this week. I pray that my family and friends suffering from lung disease and cancer will...
Replies
6
Views
37
Back
Top Bottom