2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for me, I feel lost. I have bills to pay and I need a job.
Replies
10
Views
52
Pray for my sister ### going through open heart surgery in ### tomorrow morning
Replies
11
Views
71
Pray for my studies so that I can complete by graduation and excel in my graduation, complete company secretary course in near future pray, I want to join army but don't know how to join Pray for me and my family 🙏 praise the lord
Replies
6
Views
30
My life is full of problems, one problem does not get resolved mean while the other problem is ready to arise. My only pray to the Lord is either get end to my problems by giving the right solution or get an end to my life as I am tired of carrying the cross that has been given to me now I need...
Replies
8
Views
24
Please prayer me sir my job and Happy life and Happy my family please sir and Prabhu Jesus ap ko khus rakhe
Replies
7
Views
29
I'm requesting prayers for my friend with the initial L R. Please pray that he will accept Christ and be saved and I'm also requesting prayers for a financial breakthrough which will enable me to purchase a house. Thank you!
Replies
5
Views
27
Dear lord yeshua I am working on Sundays I pray that my salary is increased and my needs are met. I pray for ### healing and my court cases are quashed and I get a quick divorce. I pray for ### custody. New life partner. Amen
Replies
7
Views
40
Lord I thank you for your many blessings. Thank you for everything.
Replies
5
Views
26
Request to get my result of an interview they said result are lost. Someone kept it. I know and understand I have passed it.
Replies
5
Views
26
PLEASE SEND ME THE PRASAD FROM MANDIR OF ###
Replies
5
Views
25
Back
Top Bottom