2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray for my daughter ### ### ### for her marriage. We are looking for a God fearing groom.
Replies
7
Views
37
Please pray for my family ### for my husband and children for good health... needs regularise for my job...bad dream...
Replies
7
Views
23
Fruits of the Holy Spirit: 1. Love 2. Joy 3. Peace 4. Patience 5. Kindness 6. Goodness 7. Faithfulness 8. Gentleness 9. Self-control These are the qualities that should be evident in the life of a believer who is living in accordance with the Spirit of God. Galatians 5:22-23 (NIV) states: "But...
Replies
9
Views
29
Greetings brothers and sisters in Jesus name. I am kindly requesting you to stand with me in prayer against the spirit of delay and procrastination in my relationship. I think some forces are operating to prevent our marriage, but I know it can't stand in the face of Jesus. God bless you as you...
Replies
8
Views
37
I am a sinner and I want to confess my sin please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
23
Hello sir, From our childhood myself and my sister knew you well and we have attended the prayer meet during our 10th exam. My sister ### is having periods problem and been going through this problem From the day she matured. She has PCOD, but her case is entirely different from that of others...
Replies
7
Views
50
Plz give me a right way my Jesus
Replies
8
Views
39
I ### said a student of class 12 science seek prayer as my exam is starting on ### of March 2020. I am very nervous and I don't know how the question paper will be, please pray for me brother and sister to Almighty God so I may be able to write my exams with full confidence and do my best. Pray...
Replies
9
Views
37
JESUS CHRIST LET MY ### GET SAFELY TO ### AND BACK HOME AGAIN THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST
Replies
7
Views
31
I pray for my health and friendship with Lord in Yeshua's name. Amen
Replies
10
Views
46
Back
Top Bottom