2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Please pray that I may obtain visa to ###.
Replies
5
Views
12
मेरा आख हमेशा घूरने जैसा लगता है आंख मिलाकर किसी से बात नहीं कर पाते है कृपया प्रभु से प्रार्थना करें की मैं स्वस्थ हो जाऊ। धन्यवाद
Replies
5
Views
23
1. Angelic Protection (Myself and others) 2. Several Unspoken prayers 3. Prayer against Attacks and Strongholds in my life. 4. Specific Healing. 5. Favor for Next Phase in my life 6. Various Prayers: Hair direction, favor for new vehicle etc., blessed finance, ###'s situation, total covering in...
Replies
5
Views
18
Thank you father. Sanctify this prayer and all affiliated. Please pray for ###'s citizens overwhelmed by earthquakes. Amen
Replies
7
Views
27
*Today I have "fasting and prayer" before the Lord! Please, support me with prayers to the Lord! Let us pray that the Lord will sanctify, inspire and bless all of my - motives, focus point, prayers, deeds, and behaviors, so that all fragrance and beauty is before Jesus Christ! Let us pray, Lord...
Replies
7
Views
35
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
26
Neighbours trouble giving. Unable to pray.
Replies
7
Views
28
My two friends' respective churches have at least one from your list in their prayer boxes. Also, the prayer wall at my church has at least one from your list. May God's will be done accordingly. ### is dying from a brain tumor--may God be merciful to her and either heal her or save her and then...
Replies
6
Views
47
Please pray for my brother who is very aggressive doesn't respect his family doesn't go for mass he just like to be with his friends and do all unnecessary things help him to come out of this and to follow God please I want my brother to be good. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
32
Father I need your guidance and blessings in this endeavor. Please show me how to go forward and give me favor with the bank and other parties involved in this project. Abba Father I believe you have greater plans for me and I want to fulfill them Thank You in Advance. My daughter is also...
Replies
5
Views
33
Back
Top Bottom