2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

PRAISE THE LORD MY NAME ###.###.### MY HOWS 3 HANDYCAFTS 80% NAMS 1; ###.###.### 2; ### 3; ### PLZ PRAY 🙏🙏🙏 MY FORM ### ### ###
Replies
6
Views
21
dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus please pray for my ### who diagnosed as pulmonary TB she just gave birth to a baby boy ### days before. she now more sick and doctors r helpless.pls pray for her and the baby
Replies
9
Views
34
Mujhe bacha lijiye Prabhu please log mujhe marne ko khojte h mere jaan ke piche pade hai mere liye prayer kijiye please sir jo hamko marna chahta hai bo mere se pyar kare please 😭😭😭😭
Replies
5
Views
143
Please pray for my job; I cannot finish my targets at the end of every month. I need more people and also God to remove my laziness, give me strength, and good health so I can work to support my family. Thank you, God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
214
Type Prayer Request Here. I dreamt having sex with a man and it was as if I enjoyed it immediately another man came and was very angry he started throwing us stones though it did not hit me. So pls help me to pray I need deliverance.
Replies
6
Views
24
I have had friction with my landlady because she doesn't respect her word or even the contract because she charges me a little more. and I had the habit of letting her go to the apartment, and I don't want her to enter anymore because my home is private. and she acts as if entering her...
Replies
8
Views
28
I want God to Remove every spirit of poverty in ### Family I want my marriage be very very successful one I need more grace
Replies
9
Views
29
Peace in body, mind, and spirit, for ###, ###, and ### Thanks! GBU
Replies
9
Views
38
1. I want God to give me the heart of faith 2. I want to Love God unconditionally, fear Him, respect Him and obey Him. 3. I need God's wisdom, knowledge and understanding of His word. 4. I want God to remember me in this life and after life.
Replies
10
Views
38
Prayers for healing. For ###-year-old cousin's son. Name (###). He's not well; he's sick. Kindly pray for him. Also, his grandmother is suffering from knee pain on both sides for long years. Difficult in walking and while going down the staircase. Keep them in prayers. Thank you all in advance...
Replies
9
Views
74
Back
Top Bottom