2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Prayers to move back to previous ###. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
50
Dear Jesus Christ/God Prayers for payment from the school, a nice fitting shoe, good health, a good soulmate for life, healthy family relationships, healthy family, good career, financial status amen.
Replies
9
Views
11
Lord, I am praying for your help. Please protect my family in the ###. They are now in the midst of a catastrophe, ### volcano eruption. Please intervene my Lord. Please stop the volcano from total eruption. They are now on alert ###. Please Lord... I am praying that you will spare everyone from...
Replies
10
Views
43
Please pray for my husband ### ### he has grown so hateful and bitter Lord I need a miracle in my home right now in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
70
Good day! Please pray for my attention, that I may be focus on God! My church is in research phase please pray to collect all data and knowledge necessary. Pray for my family to draw close to God, for my college friend and the local church in general.
Replies
9
Views
74
Asking prayer for God's favor, wisdom and direction etc. in finding an awesome new tenant (or tenants) to be able to rent to... that I find the exact persons the LORD will have me deal with... that there be no hindrance or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
6
Views
26
Pray for me, my life partner, and my family members.
Replies
9
Views
15
Pleas pray for ### I’m in bondage and am in need of orayer
Replies
8
Views
77
Dear all believers, I have interview scheduled tomorrow morning, request you to please pray for my job. I have applied for job in couple of places and nothing is happening. Request you to please pray for same as I am in need of job on urgent basis.
Replies
10
Views
67
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
9
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom