2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

Dear prayer warriors pls keep continuing in prayer of my family because we have lots of problem since I don't have good jobs. And also pray for good health for their studies.
Replies
8
Views
29
The people who were supposed to go to talk on my behalf did not go today. I ask you to pray that they will go tomorrow and get my ### released. I ask in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
23
JESUS CHRIST HELP ME JESUS CHRIST FOR THEM TO LEAVE ### ALONE
Replies
7
Views
26
Prayer Warriors! Please pray for success for ###'s bridal show on Saturday. Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
40
I request you pray with me I feel lonely heartbroken and rejected.
Replies
13
Views
59
Asking prayer for God's, healing, deliverance, etc. for ### in need of employment, deliverance/healing/etc. from drug addictions/salvation, that God intervenes in every detail of every need. Also asking prayer against every hindrance or retaliation of the enemy, etc.
Replies
7
Views
32
We still have no new students, the last of our food. I have no more flour to make any bread. We haven't caught up from the last time when we used the last of our food when we were rationing. There is no one to help us. We are missionaries in a third world country.
Replies
10
Views
137
I request you to kindly prayer for mention below subject 1. For my children's for their studies 2. for my business 3. my wife's jobs 4. Good health Spiritual life 2.
Replies
7
Views
29
please pray that I overcome my depression and anxiety. I feel so dump. Doesn't even know how to talk to people. Going out of words. Please pray that I gain confidence, strength, ability to communicate with people easily without thinking what to say. It is affecting all my relationships. Please...
Replies
7
Views
30
Oh Abba, creator of both the spiritual and natural world's in whom I fully put my faith and trust, this is the start of a new and exciting chapter for me going forward as part of your oven-baked and ready plan that you have already drawn up. I now ask you to use the valuable time and opportunity...
Replies
17
Views
178
Back
Top Bottom