2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

My son matriculated last year he has applied for engineering at ### Praying that his application gets approved By the dept He desires to be an engineer Please pray it gets accepted Hallelujah
Replies
8
Views
30
Pastor pray for my husband who is suffering from thyroid and liver and nerves problem
Replies
9
Views
30
Dear Jesus, Please let us have good weather for our bridal show. Amen
Replies
8
Views
24
Thank you lord for your blessings. Request your prayers for my daughter ### and ### for her final year university exams. Pls pray in a special way to clear all the ### papers. Thank you lord jesus
Replies
7
Views
14
Paster ji /Sister Ji जय मसीह की.....मेरा नाम ### है, मैं ### से हूं ... मेरे सिर में बहुत दर्द रहता है, जिसके कारण मैं सो नहीं पाती हूं और चक्कर भी आता है, मैं डाक्टर के पास गई चेकअप के लिए गई थी .. डाक्टर ने ब्रेन में कैंसर होने की संभावना बताया है और ऑपरेशन करना पड़ेगा बोल रहे हैं और मेरी...
Replies
5
Views
19
Thank you prayer warriors for your prayers I have asked you to pray for my grand daughter who lives in ### and is going for a MRI scan due to constant head ache now the result has come and everything is normal. Praise be to our loving Jesus. Thank you all for praying for her
Replies
7
Views
14
Please pray for me I am suffering big financial problems also pray for my ### farming
Replies
10
Views
43
It’s been a long time since I’ve posted for a pray request. I found myself doubting that we would ever sell our boat and be better off. I ask you friends to pray we do sell our boat to the man today and we have financial blessing. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
84
Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
10
Views
48
Jesus please let me feel better I have a horrible headache and backache. Please let my ### behave today and stop having accidents with the bathroom. I can't deal with this anymore. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
30
Back
Top Bottom