2020

These are prayer requests from the year 2020.

A prayer for my son ### to receive maximum amount of financial aide and scholarship for his first choice for high school. Thank you and God Bless! ###
Replies
8
Views
36
Please pray for my important request
Replies
9
Views
25
My son broke his elbow in two places after knocking a road boom at full speed while riding his mountain bicycle. His name is ###, ###yr old. We don't have a medical aid. We had to take out a loan to cover the R###### hospital bill ### days ago. The operation went well. Praise God. I went through...
Replies
13
Views
164
मेरे भाई बाहू के द्वारा होने वाले बेटे या बेटी को संभाल साथ ही बहू को भी प्रभु।
Replies
6
Views
30
Please Pray for ### for ### good health and long live🙏🏻
Replies
7
Views
26
We have left on our trip. I am asking for safe travels down and back. And please pray for my ### and ###. That they will be safe, happy, and healthy.
Replies
8
Views
61
Friends, I am requesting prayers for a promotion at my current employer from a Psych Tech to a Legal Assistant. I have been in my position for 5 years, I am grateful for the experience but ready for growth and change. Thank you! ###
Replies
9
Views
51
Asking Prayer that God secure my dwellings and periphery of anything evil, etc. or that doesn't belong in it. Asking prayer for divine covering, protection and safety... also for wisdom and direction in this. That all these prayers be answered without hindrance or retaliation of the enemy.
Replies
6
Views
28
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
6
Views
26
Type Prayer Request Here my name is ### from ###. the problem that led me to this is that I was born with HIV positive. despite that, I have been feeling a strange pain in my chest over a month now. on top of that, I am asking for deliverance both for I and my family.
Replies
9
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom